Tuesday, January 23, 2007


KIKI

This post is especially dedicated to one of my best friends which happens to be a blogger here too J Fed, Fatshino, Feddooooo they all refer to the same guy: FADI! Fadi is a role model to all guys... He is and ambitious, straight forward, decent, down to earth, friendly person. Not to forget that he sings and composes lyrics. PLUS he is a great designer and does short movies! I personally look up to him! Well I thought I'd thank him on my blog because he helped me out a lot through it all.

Special thanks to you my friend.

4 comments:

Fadi said...

*blushing*
walow! u deserve all the best ya om l keek!
keep it up!

Anonymous said...

walek haad akbar sarsari w mun7a6 b 3amman kulha don't be fooled by his charm, lool

on my head FaDd. =)

Mrs. Al Ramahi said...

When is my turn in your posts? Mashi Mashi :p

Curly Wurly said...

hiba: fekrek ?? 2a3'ayer il post? hehe

sis: check my blog now;)