Thursday, January 25, 2007




Sis

Amal… My sis my best friend! We always shared every moment of laughter, sorrow, chatting, talking about people :p And of course, my favorite part of all, the SECRETS! I cry on her shoulders when I feel sad or depressed. I sleep beside her when I'm scared at night or when I feel cold! Hehe! She laughs at my jokes! I always benefit from her comments or opinions and they mean a lot to me. She has made me a better person in a way or another. She always encouraged me and made me feel better!! You are MY INSPIRATION. Last weekend made us much closer since we were alone at home while mom and bro traveled.

I want to tell you that I'm truly blessed to have you in my life! I LOVE YOU! And thanks for the sweet card.

MWA

4 comments:

Mrs. Al Ramahi said...

Tamtooooooooooooooooooooooooooom.. lol i was kidding abt writing one abt me :$ thanks a million!

I want to thank you too for all the lovely moments we spent and all the unforgettable memories!

Thanks tamas, timmo, 6am6am, tooty!Love ya sis..

Unknown said...

that was really sweet and nice...

i loved the part where u said u made me a better person in a way or another,

may yr days together will always be full of joy

and did u get my email..did the odeo thing worked

Curly Wurly said...

SIS:
hehe ! walaw sis ;) i wanted to this zaman ! bas yallah halla2 la zabtat :D mwa

MANAL YUSUF:
thanks :D may your days will be full of joy too :D
abt the odeo thing :s ma 3reftesh asawee:S

Anonymous said...

Very nice dear..Amal deserves the best..she has a pure heart..alla y5aleelek yaha o yes3edkom always ;)