Tuesday, March 13, 2007

my passion for the moon



MY PASSION FOR THE MOON

The moon is something I love… Hmmm no it's something I adore… No, no it's something MORE THAN LOVE. I always feel that I am related to the moon; that we have kind of relationship between us that no one has. It shares my sorrow and happiness. Whenever am happy it looks bright and amazing happy and when I'm sad I feel it looks down at me in sorrow. I feel that it hears my thoughts and secrets but stays silent and never gives them away.


God Sent me the moon luckily to look after me and protect me. I just love it! When I'm in the car and it follows me and keeps an eye on me so I won't be harmed or hurt. The fact that it lightens the darkness makes me feel great. And when I am home it stays watching me from my window. It's weird to think of it this way, but I feel it's MINE.


This is why when I say the word "2amari" to someone, it means that this person is so special because he stays by my side and helps me through my problems and fears or when I am happy and crazy.


Even if I keep talking about the moon for a few more pages, it is nothing even close to the way I feel towards it. It is always breath taking especially when it’s a full moon. It just brings back sweet old memories. The sight of it just makes me SPEECHLESS.



9 comments:

Mrs. Al Ramahi said...

Tamtoooooooooooooooom.. Welcome back.. we missed you :)

The moon is you in a way or another. You are as wonderful as the moon. You give us your love and make us all happy when you are around, sweet, cheerful and always glowing :)

Anonymous said...

welcome back :D !walla ma fe b3d el moon :)

Anonymous said...

lols..very nice..u feel the moon is your body guard and get the safe feeling ever when he shines upon your face..touchy.I adore moon..;)

Samir R. said...

You should have seen the Lunar Eclipse two weeks ago, it was amazing!! I can't find words to describe it..

I took some photos of it :)

Curly Wurly said...

amoool: thanks alot sis!

aya ilmusa: JAD MA FE B3DO! its my 1st and last love:)

redrose:ya i adore the moon too.

samir.r:yup yup i saw the photos they r incredible!

Unknown said...

as mrs. al ramahi said "You are as wonderful as the moon" i wanna say that it's true! love u so much mwaaaaaaah :*

Tala said...

you know, i think the moon is just special, it is very much amazing,, i love it for no reason, i do think he looks up for me as well and i check on him from time to time, when i was a baby, my parents used to tell me how i always wanted it. he is indeed magical :)

Anonymous said...

just another quick thought..

I recently found out that the moon can appear to be really huge, in some places.. like this photo from Canada:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/annushka42/355021817/

I have never seen a moon this big in real life. Have you?

I am not sure, I think it has to do with the location...

Curly Wurly said...

faroo7 thanks

tala: i totally agree with u!

samir : THIS IS SOO GREAAAAT ! WOOOOW, i luv it! iwana go to canada!:(